October 15, 2010

Triplet Train Bunting

A friend of mine has triplet boys--Can you even imagine?  She is a complete saint and one of the best moms I know.  With three infants, though, she has people in and out of her house (helping) day and night...Lots of people.  I've been going over every Thursday night; in the beginning, I had trouble remembering which baby slept in which crib, as they are all three in one room.  I wanted to make something special for her boys and thought of a name bunting to hang over each crib, a way to make sure that all of her helpers know which boy sleeps where.  Here they are:

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Emily! I have a surprise for you at my blog today: go check it out and pick up a button while you're at it!
    karicorsi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really clever and thoughtful. I bet Michelle loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Martha-- I MISS YOU!!! When you gonna craft again?! :)

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to hear what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails