March 30, 2010

More Chocolate Buttercream (w/Glitter!)

March 19th was my husband's half birthday.  He is now thirty-one and a half.  (Crikey!)  Anyways, on March 19th, he was taking his Boards.  Doctors have to take these ridiculous two day exams, some time between Intern and third year of Residency.  So he took his on his half birthday.  Yuck.  Being the wonderful, always-on-top-of-things wife that I am, I, um, forgot his half birthday.  Half birthdays are a big deal around here, as it's an opportunity to celebrate, and we love to celebrate.  But I forgot.  Until yesterday.  Crap.  So we celebrated yesterday.  It was fine and fun, and everybody had a great time.  I made chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream frosting.  We are loving the chocolate buttercream these days.  I had my daughter decorate the cupcakes with her very own glittery icing.  Needless to say, they looked and tasted wonderful.  Happy (late) half birthday, Honey!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to hear what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails