March 30, 2010

For Baby Noah

I love babies, LOVE BABIES.  When I was young, I wanted to have 13 children.  If I didn't have such total nightmare pregnancies (Preeclampsia, HELLP Syndrome, Placenta Previa, Preterm Labor, etc.), I would probably have at least four kids by now.  But since I'm not able to have a lot of my own babies, I have to dote upon everybody else's babies!  A friend of mine had her second baby a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to make something special for her.  This is what I came up with:


I purchased the frame a while ago, 75% off at Hallmark, but didn't have any good use for it until now.  I wanted to keep it simple, so I just used my Silhouette to cut the letters from a chocolate brown vinyl.  I think that it turned out beautifully, exactly as I imagined it.  They can just add a photo when they get a chance (or I'll  get one for them sometime soon, as it may be years before they have time to do it!).  Hurray for new babies!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! It is clean, simple, elegant, and timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection! Defintely an idea I will borrow if you don't mind!

    Michelle @ One Crafty Chick's Creations

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to hear what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails